Wednesday, March 18, 2009

last post for a while

(click image for full size)

As I said yesterday, I'm going to a ten-day meditation course tomorrow, so this is my last comic for a while. This particular comic feels kind of like a summary of all the comics I've done since December when I started. Maybe that's not true. But suffering is very funny, and that seems like the basis of almost every comic I've made.
Drawing a daily comic for this site has been a really really really really good experience and I'll probably miss it immensely over the next eleven days. But my dear friend Anthony will be filling in during that time, so keep on checking the site even though I'm gone because there will still be updates every day! I look forward to coming back and seeing eleven comics here which I did not make.

No comments: