Monday, March 30, 2009

hey!!!

(click image for full size)

I'm back in action! The meditation course was a really good experience. That was actually the third time I've done it, and they seem to get easier. But no less beneficial. We'll see how it manifests in my life. If anyone is curious about what I did, here are a couple links:

the general international site

the meditation center I went to

I want to give a HUGE thanks to Anthony for filling in for me these last eleven days! Everyone give him a big round of applause! It was a great pleasure to come back and see each and every comic he made. How about starting a regular web comic yourself there Mr. Anthony?
Also, thank you to Patrick for drawing yesterday's comic. I'm still ruminating on its deep themes of homosexuality, mother-son relationships, and the vulnerability one feels when packing groceries into a car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's like you're giving an acceptance speech for an award! This entry is so cute!